Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I AM ROGER BANISTER!

Hello!! What a great week I have to report about this week, we saw some miracles this week and it was a great way to end the transfer and my stay here in Fairview.

So yes I am getting transfered. Tomorrow actually. So I am going to Baliwag Zone in San Miguel 2 area. It is the farthest area in our mission. And its way provice with no city so I am way stoked. My comp is elder Lopez, I dont really know him but I am stoked to be out in the BUKID hahah! It will be legit!! The only problem there is acutally finding people haha its mainly hayops lang out there in Baliwag ahah but I am say stoked!!

But it has been bittersweeet cause I really liked Mapayapa ward and this zone so I am sad to be leaving all the the friendships and stuff that I made here. But I am ready to start a new area and build it up like we did here in Mapayapa.

Any ways I wanna just jump right to the chase!! We have done it we are the Roger Banisters of our mission. We got 54 lessons this week!! That is the highest right now!! And thats not all elder Peery and his comp got 50. So between our house we had 104 lessons and 33 new investigators!! We just went HAM this week and I am so glad we were able to accomplish our goals which we have set as a companionship, it was such an awesome week! Plus we had 11 LA come to church which thats just dope! There was just so many blessing we got this week cause of our exact obedience and hard work, like getting a worker when we needed one and stuff like that. But the coolest part was probably sunday. So by Saturday night after weekly planning we had 43 lessons so we needed 7 more to get 50 and we were planning like crazy thinking of who we could go to and who could work with us!! So what happend after church on Sunday we went on splits and that was the only day we went on splits! So elder Sumagaysay went right after church and I  had to wait for Bro Mike cause he was my comp and he had is ward clerk stuff to do. So we left the church and we just went hard again going to all these people we had appointments with and stuff and we get home that night we got 11 lessons! On a sunday! That is the most I have gotten on a sunday so that was cool! Plus saturday the day before I broke my record for most lessons in a day.. 13 in one day no splits haha! So so so many blessings this week! 

I just couldnt stop thanking God for the blessings he gave us this week! Like those arent just basta basta numbers plus alot of the people we are teaching are progressing expesially our LA! I am just so excited for this area in the future it has so many baptisms lined up in September. I am just sad I wont get to see the fruit, but thats okay.

But a certain scripture comes to my mind this week. Alma 26:12. Read it.

But I this week just was so great and again such a great way to end my stay here in Fairview just go out with a BOOM. But gotta love the Panginoon. 

Well until next week out in the Bukid haha! Love you!!

love elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment