Monday, October 6, 2014

Lightning, Mud and Zone Interviews OH MY!

Hey mom happy birthday!! SOrry its late! But I did send you a letter, so you should get in maybe in Nov hahah! But I hope it was a good one! Love you mom! Are you 43?.. Sorry haha love you! But I hope all is good with you guys! FYI I need money.. Things are mahal here so I need some money.. Thanks!


So last week, I am going to break this email down by days so I will start off with Monday and so on and so forth!(: 

So monday was our PDay didnt do much ha just played bball with some members and then emailed, its funny to play with members cause they suck so bad haha, its weird cause basketball is their favorite sport yet a good majority of the people suck aha oh well. Then Monday eveneing as we were going out to work there was this crazy lightning/thunder storm, way sketchy. The lightning was way close every way we walked and it was just so loud with the thunder, but we stayed safe ahah.

Then on Tuesday we had a lot of appointments schedueled in a short amount of time and all these appointments were with all important inv and they were all set return appt, plus are area is huge and way spread out so we had to be quick, so thats what we did we sprinted to every one of them ahah like all out running, people were probs thinking what are with these mormons haah it was funny but cool and then we were able to make it to all of our lessons and teach great lessons!

Wednesday we found another way good family, they were a referral that we contacted and they are way cool, the dad is a tryc driver and he is busy a lot but they are willing to listen and stuff so that was cool to add another family to our teaching pool. Also I got chased by some swans, that was kind of scary. They are some pretty mean animals ahah, oh funny story on wednesday, this stupid tryc driver asked if I wanted to ride him?!?! WHAT?? hahah he wanted to say do I want a ride but he sucks at english so he said that haah that has been our laugh for this week! Plus lots of chicks ask for pictures so that happened a lot on wednesday haha so I am famous probs on FB! haha lol

Then on Thursday we had Zone interviews, that was a great time our mission president is doing great and he is awesome! He has so many good ideas! But we were late to the meeting.. cause our jeepney tire blew up out in the middle of no where so we had to wait like 30 min for the next one to come haha that sucked oh well! Plus I got a bunch of letters and and a package!! I was so happy!! SO keep letters coming!!!

Friday we got a lot of rain and we were in our farthest area in Paliwasan and we had to walk through knee deep mud haha not just water mud haa in the pitch black cause our flashlight went dead so we did feel like some pioneers haha, but we had to get to the faimly clear out there cause they have a bap date and we need to finish the lessons haah! Oh well at least I have a cool story now..

Saturday we taught another one of our great familys who live by a cemetery.. And the cemeterys here are way odd.. They dont bury them they just cover the casket in cement and then just kind of stack them around in a area.. Very creeepy and interseting sight to see..

Sadly we havnt watched conf yet, its a week behind here so we will get it this week, I love conf so I am way stoked to listen! I hope you had a good time with hearing conf!! THis will be my third time hearing conf on my mish! Wow thats weird three times... Well thats about all my week, we are still doing good here in San Miguel haha I am becoming for Penoy each day, I have been converted to rice.. Erry day.. Plus I am being tipid so I have to wash my own clothes.. by hand. I am becoming professional at it haha NOT! but oh well..

Love, elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment