Thursday, October 23, 2014

OYM... (Open Your Mouth) Who KNEW??

Hey mom!! Looks like you had fun in Vegas! Thats where I tell people I live some times haah cause no one knows where utah is so I just say malapit sa las vegas.. Meaning I am close to las vegas ahah! But hope to hear from you love ya!


This week has been a busy week for us here in San Miguel, we had to go all the way down to Baliwag twice this week. I got a call from the office saying I had to open my email and to do some paper work for my visa and that ish, so I had to print like passport pics and stuff like that but here in San Mig there is nothing here like that so we had to travel all the way down to Baliwag which is an hour plus drive haha and we get there to the place and the didnt even have what I needed.. So then I called the office and was like hey there is nothing here haha so then they were like okay we are coming to Baliwag tomorrow so can you meet us, so thats what we did we went all the way to Baliwag again on Thursday to sign things and fill out paper work for visa things ahha. It sucks but hey its done with now. 

Other than that we have had a good week, with lots and lots of OYM! It was dope we went to an area that I havnt even been to called Tibagan and found a whole bunch of new inv and also I oymed a whole barangay hall, which is basically the city hall haha it was funny there was like 12 people in there that we OYMED that said we could go back aha so thats cool! I love oyming because people LOVE white people so it just makes it so easy for me to do it haha so I usually make it fun when I do it! 

Also again no inv at church.. struggling with that, but on the bright side we had 12 less actives show up, so I was happy.

We are still teaching sister Lara, she is doing really good and she really likes what we are teaching, but the other day she really opened up to us when we invited her to come to church. She told us that she has a lot of phobias, like afraid of  being around a lot of people and being alone and being in a small space, she what we did was we asked her if she had faith that she could be healed just like Jesus Christ healed people in the Bible, she said yes, and then we asked her if she believed she could be healed, she again said yes. So we gave her such a wonderful priesthood blessing, the spirit was so strong as we layed our hands on her head and anointed her with oil and gave her a blessing to heal her of her mental illnesses. It was such a cool experience, and she later texted us that night thanking us and telling us how good she feels inside and how she felt something, obviously the spirit. It is such a blessing that we as members of the church have, the restored priesthood of God, the same authority Jesus Christ had while he walked the earth, and I feel so blessed to be trusted with such a great blessing. But lets hope she gets better and progresses in the gospel, so keep Lara in your prayers.


Oh transfers I am staying as a senior and Lopez is leaving.. sad.

My new comp is elder Mabella?.. I dont know him at all I thing sort of new, but with another penoy comp that will be over one year with no american comp.. Sad day again.. Oh well penoys are cool. I just miss america and white people... I aint racist tho..

But I am excited for a new transfer and I am ready to tear San MIg into peices haha. 

well no email from dad.. sad day... 

love elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment