Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Heavy Heart! AND I ate Goat Head!

Wow heard the news and now its pretty hard to focus on the emails right now.. I am just stunned at the news you guys are bringing me and I was thinking and still am thinking about what to say.. I know how you guys or tanner feels of the Shipps, but what I do know is that Jesus Christ know every heart ache and bad thing that we have or will go through, he suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for all of us, like it says in Alma                  "And he shall go forth, suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will take upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people"
 He knows exactly what the Shipps are going through. Some times its hard to comprehend all of this and some times we ask why me?.. But remember we have a Father in Heaven who loves us and he knows why bad things happen. I know its hard but dont give up, dont quit, there is help and there will be a brighter day as we live the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And always always remember the Gospel of Jesus Christ will and can get us through hard times. I know there is a plan for this and Britton must have a more important thing to do, but DO not give up. I know things happen for a reason..


I guess I can report this week but its a little hard to do it my usual happy self but I will try my best. 

Well me had a cool mission Conf. on Wednesday where the whole mission met together and we got to hear from Lyn G. Robbins, of the Seventy and also one of the members of the area presidency. It was a great day where they talked about Christ Like attributes and how us as missonarys need to come home better than we started. I really enjoyed what they taught us about how we need to be more christ like.

Sorry this is tough to recall all the stuff I wanted to say especially now..

I ate goat head this week.. really gross..

I think thats about it sorry its hard to focus now i am just worried about you guys.. so ya.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment