Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Madike Family Is Baptized!

Hello!! Today was just such a great week!! First off to just make this week how it was brother Madike was baptized!!! I was great!! He cleared his interview with President Bertin and he got baptized that was great!! It was such an awesome experience!! Also crazy enough President Bertin his wife and the APs came to our baptism!! It was quite a crazy experience, and then president worked with me and elder Pedroza for a lesson haha can I say nerve racking haha! But it was cool to have the president work with us!! So cool! But the baptism went great.

Also with transfers coming tomorrow we all thought that elder Howell would be transferring to a new area... Nope I am staying for another transfer so that will be 7 and a half months in one area haha! Me and my trainee will have the same number of areas and yet I have been out for a year! haha! Surprised on that one! So elder Pedroza will be transferring and I am staying here again haha! So lets hope we can get more baptisms this transfer!! .

Also elder Peery is still my kabahay so that will still be fun. We get a long great.

But I just want to say how happy I am for the Madike family, they really are such a blessing and I cant describe how much they mean to me! I love them so much and I cant wait until the day they are sealed for time and eternity. So I just have been so blessed to be a part of the Madike family and bring them closer to Jesus Christ and his Church!! They are so great!! 

Then yesterday they took all of us missionaries out to dinner at Mcdo! Haha It was so fun talking with their whole family and just seeing them all together!! It was such a good time!! They really are my favorite family! I hope I can find more people just like them in my mission! But we had a fun time yesterday!

Everything is still going great and it looks like I will get to celebrate my birthday and year mark here in Mapayapa ward!! So maybe brother mike will throw me a huge party!! So that will be fun!! Brother mike is great!

I never thought I would be staying another here in Mapayapa but I will still work hard and continue to be obedient to all the rules, and I know that the lord will continue to bless me for it! 

I love this work and I am not letting up or letting go. I will go as hard as I can for as long as I can. I will not quite no matter how hard things may get, or how much easier it would be to give up. I love the Lord and I want to serve him until the end. I know I have been called of God here.

Lets make this another good transfer with my new companion.

I love you all so much!

Love, elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment